Red-tail protects over 2700 acres of natural areas and farm land in east central Indiana. The selected properties below are either open to the public or offer restricted access to Red-tail Members and event attendees.
Click on the map icons or properties list below to explore the land which is open to the public. Download our new Nature Trail Guide, or contact our office to request printed copies.
- FALL CREEK WOODS
- HAGERSTOWN NATURE PRESERVE
- HUGHES NATURE PRESERVE
- JOHN M. CRADDOCK WETLAND NATURE PRESERVE
- MCVEY MEMORIAL FOREST
- MIKE KILEY FOREST PRESERVE
- RED-TAIL NATURE PRESERVE
- STOUT MEMORIAL WOODLAND
- WHITE RIVER WOODS
- DUTRO-ERNST WOODS
- Properties are to be used to enjoy and observe nature
- Open dawn to dusk
- Always stay on trail
- Plants and wildlife must be left undisturbed
- No restroom facility or drinking water exist at any of these properties.
- Please leave them as you have found them.
- Visitors are encouraged to contact us or call our office at 765-288-2587 to inform us of any management issues at any of our properties.
Member Only properties are not open to the public. Access is limited to RLC members with the exception of scheduled site visits and special events. Please contact us if you wish to visit one of these sites.