Photo Contest Spring 2019
Red-tail Land Conservancy- Celebrating 20 Years of Conservation
Spring Photo Contest Rules
It’s our 20th anniversary! In celebration, we will have four seasonal photo contests. Shoot a seasonal photograph at one of our properties and enter it here. The image with the most votes will win and receive a prize of a framed print of the winning photo, courtesy of Jack’s Camera Shop and Gordy Fine Art and Framing Co. You can submit up to three photos. Uploaded images are subject to a moderation process before becoming visible on the contest page.
Please remove large watermarks, signatures, or copyright notices first. Basic editing, like color adjustment, filters, and cropping are acceptable, but not advanced manipulations of the image, like adding or removing significant elements.
By submitting an image to the contest, you understand and agree that:
1) Red-tail Land Conservancy has a royalty-free right to use, display, and reproduce the image in media such as website, social media, exhibitions, and presentations. The photographer will be credited.
2) You warrant that each image is your original work which you alone own the copyright and rights to reproduce without violating the rights of any third party.
3) Red-tail Land Conservancy is not liable for lost, late, misdirected, stolen or incomplete submissions, nor errors, omissions, deletions, technical problems, or alterations of submitted images.
4) Red-tail Land Conservancy reserves the right to correct typographical, printing, computer programming, or operating errors.
5) If the contest can’t be conducted as anticipated with security, fairness, and integrity, or due to computer technical issues, viruses, or fraud, we have the right to cancel, modify or suspend the contest, disqualify a participant, and/or select winners from eligible photos submitted prior to cancelation/modification/suspension.
About the contest:
To help celebrate “20 Years of Conservation,” Red-tail is having 4 seasonal photo contests. Take your best seasonal photo at any of our properties. Be sure to include the location of your photo in the description!
Spring Contest Ended: JUNE 3, 2019
Congratulations Ian Terrell!
Summer Contest Begins: AUGUST 1, 2019
Summer Entries Deadline: AUGUST 14, 2019
Summer Voting Ends: AUGUST 31, 2019
Fall Contest Begins: OCTOBER 1, 2019
Fall Entries Deadline: OCTOBER 14, 2019
Fall Voting Ends: OCTOBER 31, 2019
Winter Contest Begins: JANUARY 1, 2020
Winter Entries Deadline: JANUARY 14, 2020
Winter Voting Ends: JANUARY 31, 2020
The winner with the most votes will receive a framed print of their winning entry, courtesy of Jack’s Camera Shop and Gordy Fine Art & Framing Company. A special thank you to our event sponsor: Old National Wealth Management.
Photo contest sponsored by: