Please join Red-tail in congratulating this year’s recipients
Repost from the Robert Cooper Audubon Society. (original post)
Our annual conservation awards banquet, held on November 11, was a wonderful evening for dozens of members, guests, and friends of the Robert Cooper Audubon Society.
The festivities included a silent auction, but the highlight of the evening was hearing each of the four award winners tell a bit about the work that they – or the organizations they represent – had done to win their respective awards:
- Robert H. and Esther L. (Munro) Cooper Conservation Award winner: Josie and Geoff Fox
- Clyde W. Hibbs Conservation Education Award winner: Julie Borgmann
- Phyllis Yuhas Wildlife Habitat Preservation Award winner: Micayla Jones
- Richard Greene Public Service Award winner: South Kitchen of Muncie
- Charles D. Wise Youth Conservation Award winner: Logan Carter
Follow the links to learn more!
To see more pictures of the evening’s festivities, visit Robert Williams’ photo gallery.